Friday, September 5, 2014

Vacation Thursday

Yesterday was my first time flying. Despite what people were saying I thought it was not so different than driving. I don't tend to be nervous about that type of thing and it was just as uneventful as I thought it would be. Mostly I was really happy to not have taken 14 hours to drive here like I normally would have done with my family.

We flew into Lousiville so the first thing we did, of course, was visit the Kentucky Derby Museum at Churchill Downs.




It was beautiful and we are going back to see a race there tonight!



The landscape is just so incredibly beauitful. I've seen it in pictures but seeing it in real life is just so different.


Best Sangria I've ever had :)

More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...