Saturday, September 27, 2014

Surprise

I'm showing tomorrow!!

It's just a small schooling show at my current barn and I'm only riding Into A but I'm actually pretty thrilled :) I've been wanting to begin exposing Katai to some shows even though I knew we weren't necessarily going to be competitive and what better way to get her used to the idea than a show in her normal arena.

It looks like there will be five people riding in the class and while I'm happy to just be attempting a test at a show I'm really hoping that I can do better than fifth. How's that for a goal!


Chubby pony playing queen of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...