Friday, June 12, 2015

Baited Breath

Still no more concrete info on when I'll receive my saddle but since I wasn't expecting to hear until the end of next week I'm not too concerned about it. Just so, so excited to see it!!

Posting in this blog is on a temporary hiatus since I'm at my sister's wedding for the rest of the weekend in New Jersey. 

         Beach at Ocean City

  Proud of the signs my sister and I made


The boy is watching Wedge while I'm away and they're having a "bro night" complete with Hunt for Red October.

We'll be back to our regularly scheduled program next week and most likely with even more exciting news!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...