Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

I’ve been absent because I picked up a bad cold last Thursday, summer colds suck, and then ended up with either heat stroke or food poisoning on Sunday which led to me spending about 7 hours throwing up and generally miserable while still dealing with this dratted cold. Now I'm just still trying to recover and catch up with life.

Luckily I got my lesson in on Sunday before I got sick and thanks to H I now have some lovely video stills to share :-)




2 comments:

  1. LOOK AT LITTLE KATAI DRESSAGING LIKE A GROWN UP PONY! That illness sounds HORRIBLE and I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Favorite blog comment so far! Thank you Ali :)

      Delete

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...