Monday, May 18, 2015

Pasture Pony Weekend

The mares finally got moved out to the pasture and thanks to our amazing, resident, photographer I've got a couple of nice pictures of my pony :-)


Look at how white she looks!!


Katai is not happy with the grazing muzzle situation but she's just going to have to live with it since it's the only way to keep her from foundering on the pasture.

Her chaffing was WAY better yesterday otherwise I would have had the vet out today. I talked to a couple of people and they gave me some suggestions for how to avoid this in the future and I'm pretty sure that I'll have stock in Vaseline and Bag Balm soon. I'm so anxious to be able to ride my girl again and the plan is to ride tomorrow as long as she's feeling completely well so look for another update soon.

1 comment:

  1. That grazing muzzle makes me want to buy one for my hard to keep TB just because it's pink! I didn't even know they MADE pink grazing muzzles!

    ReplyDelete

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...