Sunday, April 15, 2018

Show Plans!!!

Dreaming of these days hard core right now

I am SO thrilled that I can actually make a plan about this for this year!

Tentative Plans:

Bara Trac I & I Too - May 26th and 27th

Dressage at Alpine I & II - June 9th and 10th

Or;

Dressage Lite I & II (I think, there are a couple of shows being talked about in this timeframe)

Can't believe that Katai might get to meet these two!
National Dressage Pony Cup - July 20th through the 22nd!!!!
- so, so, so thrilled that this is a thing for us this year! The timing for it to be so close is just perfect for us! Now we just need to make sure we're prepared to not make a fool of ourself.

Regionals (of course if we qualify) - September 6th through the 9th

There's at least one other show that we're planning to attend in July but I don't remember which one it was. I believe we'd then have August off and hopefully do regionals in September. We have several more available in this area but there were four plus the NDPC that the barn is planning to haul to. I'll update more once I'm/we're sure which shows we'll be attending this year!



6 comments:

  1. YASSSSSSSSSSS Pony Cup! OMG Connor and Katai meeting each other...I just can't even! The photos will be amazing! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see you guys either! I agree, photos are going to be amazing even if Katai is such a flirt she'll be arching her neck and snorting like a stallion haha

      Delete
  2. OMG you're going to Pony Cup the year I can't go!!!!!!!! But you're going to have so much fun and I will be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks!! It would have been great to see you and Crumble there but maybe we can see each other next year :)

      Delete

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...