Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Shopping: Blog Update #2

I actually have typed up two other posts prior to this about my Black Friday shopping this year but for some reason Blogger hasn't wanted to allow me to post any pictures so neither went up. Not that this is an extremely important topic but I got a couple of cool things and thought it would be a fun update.

First, I FINALLY got a Back on Track mesh sheet!


I've wanted one for quite awhile and finally the 25% off at Riding Warehouse convinced me. This was on my list for this year with the money I made from the most recent tack sale so being able to save at the Riding Warehouse Black Friday sale was awesome. When I first got it I cuddled with it and really feel like it was doing something with my bad shoulder.

I've used it on Katai a few times just for a little while but I'm looking forward to building up to keeping it on her for longer periods.

I also got this stable sheet from Horze!

I really love my liner system but the unfortunate thing is that I can't leave them on her without a turnout sheet or blanket over the top since they don't have surcingles or leg straps. I've wanted a stable sheet for awhile since it could work as a liner or be left on in the barn when it's a bit chilly.

As you all know, I love Horze especially when they have good deals and when I saw that this blanket was on clearance and was available in Katai's size I decided to go for it. I think I paid right around $50 which is pretty great for a nice stable blanket.

Finally I got a pair of burgundy Horze breeches that were on clearance at Riding Warehouse.
These only in burgundy
The jury is still out on these, for some reason the silicone makes the legs really tight and uncomfortable for the shape of my legs. I'm hoping that they stretch out a bit but if not I don't know if I'll wear them much.

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing those horze breeches for a while so let us know if they work out. I need to get a show sheet for Carmen this year so that keeping her clean is a lot easier. Although I suspect she will just use her poo for a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I would say that I'd recommend almost any other type of Horze breeches more than these :) I just got a pair of their cheapest silicone full seats for Christmas and they're very comfy and not too unflattering plus way more comfortable than these Kiana breeches :)

      Delete
  2. What a spoiled pony! I'm excited to hear how Katai likes the BOT once she gets to wear it more. The breeches are super cute, I hope they end up working out. I am absolutely crazy for silicone full seats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm also really curious and so far she seems to like it. I definitely like ALL of the other pairs of Horze breeches I have more than these but really hope that these soften up and stretch out a bit since I LOVE the burgundy color!

      Delete

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...