Thursday, June 22, 2017

TBT

I don't typically do these but I was looking for a specific picture (which I haven't found yet) and stumbled over these.

I started with a different blog about my Arab who was named Sora. I don't know that I've ever shared pictures of her on this blog although I know I've mentioned her a few times. She really was a once in a lifetime horse who, despite some pretty serious issues with spooking that made her a poor fit for me, I really loved. She unfortunately fell and broke her hip which was tragic. It was after that happened that I got Katai and switched over to this blog. As you can see, I've also changed a bit since these pictures were taken :)


That's my sister and her horse, Jackson, in the background
Also weird to see the barn still standing in the background of this one
She was an amazing horse and I miss her but Katai and I are much better together. Looking at these photos though it's tough not to wonder what we could have accomplished if not for her accident.

6 comments:

  1. It's hard to not imagine the what ifs. Especially when it happens outside of your control. You and Katai make a great team.. I don't doubt that you could have made it work with Sora too but perhaps not have kept her. She was a beautiful horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah, I can't imagine not having Katai and I certainly enjoy her personality more.

      Delete
  2. Going down the "what if" road can be hard. She was lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have such cool pictures of her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My sister took these and maybe I'll need to have her come get some pictures of me and Katai at some point :)

      Delete

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...