Saturday, February 18, 2017

RIP

My poor little Cube video recorder!! It lived a good life which was cut way too short tonight.

I pulled it out of my pocket as I was walking, Katai thought it was a treat and reached for it. I fumbled and dropped it and because we were still walking it fell on the concrete and she stepped on it...

In blue cubie's memory :(
I'm actually a little sad about it. It's been such an amazing tool and even though I now I have very blurry pictures and sketchy video from the lighting in my arena at least I have media. I'll be buying another one but will be sad to not use it until it gets here. I also had taken video tonight and had a couple of videos on the Cube that are now lost. Please forgive the temporary lack of media and we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programing soon!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh noes!! Tesla has totally thought it was a treat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is sort of the right size! I'm going to have to be more careful next time :)

      Delete
  2. Awe, poor little cube! On the plus side, Bridget would have likely eaten the thing whole, so at least a new cube is cheaper than a vet bill? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( It's sort of like losing a square blue little friend haha. LOL! Yes, good point definitely cheaper than a vet bill and not as embarrassing as trying to explain to my vet how Katai ended up with a video camera in her stomach.

      Delete
  3. OH no! Carmen would have decided it was a landmine and freaked out. or tried to eat it- these days she can go either way. :)
    It's too bad that you can't save the video on it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!
      You actually reminded me that there is a micro SD card inside. I'm going to see if I can dig it out! I tried plugging it in and nothing happened but I didn't even think of trying to save the sd card since I hadn't taken it out since I got it.

      Delete

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...