Sunday, December 28, 2014

Here's Looking At You Kid

I'm having a rough day. I'm single and feeling loney and still doubting my decision. I think it will be ok, maybe even better, but right now I just don't know.

I've already shared just about every photo I have that has to do with my progress with Katai this year but i took a few more at the barn today to say goodby to 2014.

Katai with her bestie, Kitty. I'm so happy that she has at least one horsie friend.

Pile of Katai's grain and supplements in the feedroom. I'm so happy that she's getting regular feed and supplements!


Selfie :-) I am so happy to get to call this pony my own.

Goodbye 2014 and may 2015 be an even better year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...