Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Goals

This is a bit late but it's time to start setting some goals so here we go :)

1. Make progress with fly spray
- I'm hoping to at least get to the point where she's not terrified.

2. Finish up trailer loading
- I'd like to get to the point where I can tie her, close the divider and the doors and just let her sit for a couple if minutes.

3. Consistently able to pick up back feet
- She is pretty good with the fronts but we still struggle with the back ones.

4. (Riding) Get a consistent forward reaction to leg cues.

5. (Riding) Ride every day possible until the end of June even if its just for a few minutes.

So there we go! Hopefully those are simple achievable goals that aren't too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Killian Part II

  I left this on a bit of a cliff hanger but of course if you follow my Instagram you know that I got Killian. It was an adventure to get he...