This is a bit late but it's time to start setting some goals so here we go :)
1. Make progress with fly spray
- I'm hoping to at least get to the point where she's not terrified.
2. Finish up trailer loading
- I'd like to get to the point where I can tie her, close the divider and the doors and just let her sit for a couple if minutes.
3. Consistently able to pick up back feet
- She is pretty good with the fronts but we still struggle with the back ones.
4. (Riding) Get a consistent forward reaction to leg cues.
5. (Riding) Ride every day possible until the end of June even if its just for a few minutes.
So there we go! Hopefully those are simple achievable goals that aren't too easy.